Christmas is a wonderful time but it can also be a very difficult time for some people. Please remember in your prayers:-
- Children in families where there are drink or drug problems who are often at greater risk of violence during the ‘festive season’.
- Those who have no family to share Christmas with.
- Those who have lost a loved one since last Christmas especially Judith Dixon and her family and Ranjan Mazumdar and his family and all others known to you.
- Those whose families are separated by great distances which mean that they cannot get together.
- Those where there has been a break down of family relationships.
- Those who are seriously ill and those who care for them.
May they know the closeness of God our Father and the love and kindness of good neighbours.