The church is set in the middle of the town on the main shopping street. It was built in 1865 but was extensively refurbished when the congregations came together and assumed the name Christ Church. The carpeted worship area is furnished with chairs and a movable dais and communion rail which lend it some flexibility.
The foyer serves as a meeting room and coffee lounge with a small kitchen off and two stairways leading to a balcony. The worship area has a loop system to assist those with hearing problems and is easily accessible from the main street. In addition to the worship area the premises consist of a fairly large hall with ancillary rooms off and a second kitchen.
The building is extensively used by the community with a playgroup on four days each week. A dance school and various groups put the premises to good use evenings and weekends.